On the Menu Series
The popular On the Menu programming is a weekly series of one-hour workshops during which Career Services staff and alumni guest speakers prepare presentations on key topics all students must know to succeed in securing internships and jobs.
Past topics have included:
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing
- Using LinkedIn and Social Media
- Hiring from the Employer Perspective
- Job Search Strategies and What to Look for in an Employer
- Managing Your First Year on the Job
Students participating in the Series are eligible to earn a variety of professional accessories, including padfolios, business cards and cases, résumé paper and envelopes, and more!