What We Do
The campus employment program is intended to offer students the opportunity to master new skills and proficiencies while gaining beneficial work experience during their time at Utica College.
Welcome to Campus Employment at Utica College - part of the Center for Career and Professional Development.
A student's learning experience extends beyond the classroom. The campus employment program is intended to offer students the opportunity to master new skills and proficiencies while gaining beneficial work experience during their time at Utica College. Through part-time campus employment, students will enrich and enhance their academic experiences by applying learned skills in a practical setting, while earning income to assist with college expenses.
On campus department/offices and off campus community service agencies hire students to work throughout the academic year. Each year approximately 800 students are employed through the campus employment program.
Only students awarded Federal Work-Study (FWS) will be permitted to work on campus. Exceptions to this include Professional Readiness Employment Program (PREP) positions and offices/departments with specialized or critical institutional need/s: scribes, lifeguards, tutors, teacher assistants, game operation assistants, Tangerine student workers, Radio station workers, skate sharpeners, and admissions ambassadors.
Must be completed before working
- W4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS)
- IT-2104 NYS Withholding Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- I-9 Instructions
- Direct Deposit Form
- Job Acceptance Form
Other Important Forms
Training Information for Students
- Student Employment Orientation
- Directions for Viewing Direct Deposit Paystub
- Procedure for Student Web Time Entry
- NOTE: FWS money is awarded annually, but it is recommended that half of the money is earned each semester in order to make the award last through the academic year.
- Summer Employment Opportunities
- Student Employment Opportunities - Academic Year
- Graduate Assistant Opportunities
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.