What We Do
The campus employment program is intended to offer students the opportunity to master new skills and proficiencies while gaining beneficial work experience during their time at Utica College.
Welcome to Campus Employment at Utica College - part of the Center for Career and Professional Development.
A student's learning experience extends beyond the classroom. The student employment program is intended to offer students the opportunity to master new skills and proficiencies while gaining beneficial work experience during their time at Utica College. Through part-time student employment, students will enrich and enhance their academic experiences by applying learned skills in a practical setting, while earning income to assist with college expenses.
On campus department/offices and off campus community service agencies hire students to work throughout the academic year. Each year approximately 800 students are employed through the student employment program.
Only freshmen students with Federal Workstudy funding will have the opportunity to find employment their first year of school. Utica College does not offer college payroll jobs to freshmen with the exception of lifeguards and athletic event workers.
Must be completed before working
- W4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS)
- IT-2104 NYS Withholding Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- I-9 Instructions
- Direct Deposit Form
Other Important Forms
Training Information for Students
- Student Employment Orientation
- Directions for Viewing Direct Deposit Paystub
- Procedure for Student Web Time Entry
- FWS Calculator
- NOTE: FWS money is awarded per semester and has to be earned in that semester only. FWS money awarded in the fall has to be earned in the fall. FWS money awarded in the spring has to be earned in the spring.
- Summer Employment Opportunities
- Student Employment Opportunities - Academic Year
- Graduate Assistant Opportunities
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.