High School Counselors
Information for High School Counselors
Want to know more about what Utica University can offer your students? Here is the information you're looking for, all in one place. If you or your students have questions, contact us at email@example.com or 315.792.3006. You can also check out our FAQ (below).
APPLY NOW FOR FALL 2022
Get Applications In Now
Your students should apply today to attend Utica next Fall.Apply Now
May 1, 2022
To reserve their place at Utica, your students should pay their enrollment deposit by May 1, 2022.Pay Deposit
How To Apply
Find detailed academic requirements, checklists, and more on our First-Year Admissions site:
We offer a broad range of options to make Utica even more affordable for your students. Learn more:
Get a closer look at the Utica University campus with our YouVisit tour:
- are planning to enroll at Utica in 2022
- have been enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses this term, and
- will be unable to take the exams or taking a different form of exam
... Utica will continue its current process of awarding credit and course placement, using the modified results and reporting that the testing agencies have announced. For more information, visit the College Board AP Coronavirus Update page:
- Students that apply via Common Application: Electronic documents can be sent through Common App or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students that apply with the Utica University Application: Electronic documents can be emailed to the admissions office at email@example.com
We are open! Aside from minor safety precautions on campus (see our Fully Forward page), there are no restrictions. We encourage students to visit Utica University so that they can meet current students and faculty, tour campus, and get their questions answered. Go to our visit page to sign up for a campus event or set up a personal visit.
We also offer the opportunity for students to take the virtual tour along with a current Utica University student, who will :
- describe buildings and other features on the tour
- talk about events and activities on campus
- share their personal experiences at Utica, and
- answer your questions.
To arrange a personalized virtual tour experience, please contact the admissions office at 315-792-3006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan to make some location-based information sessions and one-on-one meetings available for students who are unable to meet with us at their school. Please check the events calendar for information and locations.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.