Why Not Fly?
More than five hours away? Just book a flight and we will reimburse you for half of your ticket price, up to a total of $150, and $300 if you enroll at Utica
Utica University Fly-In Program
Why drive when you can fly?
If you live at least five hours driving distance from Utica University, just book a flight into Syracuse NY or Albany NY and we will reimburse you for half of your ticket price, up to a total of $150. If you choose to enroll here, we will reimburse you for the remainder of your ticket price, up to $300.
Here's How It Works:
- To be eligible, you must reside five or more hours driving distance from our main campus in Utica.
- Total reimbursement is $300 ($150 after initial visit; an additional $150 at the start of classes when you enroll)
- To receive reimbursement, you must submit the following:
- Receipt for flight
- Full trip itinerary
- W9 form and Reimbursement form
- Email all the above documents to email@example.com with the subject line "Fly-In Reimbursement"
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.