Florida Accepted Students
Welcome to Utica University at Florida!
Let's get you started on your program.
Here are the steps you need to take to begin study at Utica University in Florida:
PAY YOUR TUITION DEPOSIT.
ACTIVATE YOUR UTICA UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT.
Your account will be used to access all essential student account functions in our BannerWeb system as well as your Utica University email account, your Learning Management System access, and other web-based applications.
CREATE YOUR FINANCIAL SERVICES LOGIN.
There are three ways to do this:
- Online. Use your Utica account login (see Step Two) to access the Consent Form. Once you gain access, you will need to follow the prompts to create a password.
- In person. Visit the Center for Student Success and meet with a Financial Aid advisor. Bring two forms photograph identification (one must contain a signature) and fill out the form to create a password.
- By mail. Fill out the form and have it notarized, then send it in by mail and a password will be created for you.
CHECK YOUR UTICA UNIVERSITY EMAIL.
- Your Utica email address is:
[your student account user i.d.]@utica.edu
- Your email password is:
the one your created for the student account (Step Two)
- Log-In to Utica College's Gmail system
For those students that have been provisionally accepted into the ABSN program:
Terms of Provisional Acceptance
- You are required to complete all science prerequisite coursework with a grade of B (3.0) or better. Non-science prerequisite coursework is required to be completed with a grade of C (2.0) or better.
- You are required to provide an official transcript to Utica University indicating successful completion of your pending courses. You must provide this transcript by the Add/Drop deadline (which is typically two days after course start).
- If you do not provide an official transcript by the add/drop deadline, you will be removed from courses and rolled to the next semester start.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you do not successfully complete any one of your pending courses with the required grade, your application will be withdrawn from Utica University.
It is imperative that you provide timely correspondence regarding your pending coursework. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you have questions about this process, please contact your Success Coach.
To help make your experience at Utica University as friendly and helpful as possible, you will be assigned a single point of contact - a Success Coach who will assist you with curricular information, course sequencing, registration information, policies, and procedures.
For all St. Pete students:
Phone: (727) 265-3514
For all Miramar students:
Phone: (754) 206-6024
For all Syracuse students:
Phone: (727) 265-3514
Assistant Director of Success Operations:
Jenna Urbanke, MBA
Phone: (315) 792-3318
Required health forms will be provided to you by your Success Coach, after your deposit is paid.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.