Please Note: Utica University is no longer a MAT testing site.
Here is the information you need to apply for admission as a graduate student at Utica University.
Other Types of Applicants
How To Apply
What we need from you:
- Your completed application with your personal statement
- $50 application fee
- Official transcript showing award of bachelor’s degree and official transcript from all graduate colleges attended. Must be received by 30 days after the start of classes.
- Additional requirements as listed below
In addition to the basic application materials listed above, specific graduate programs require the following:
- Business Administration
- Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Administration
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
Graduate transfer credit:
A maximum of six graduate credits graded B or higher from a regionally accredited institution may be applied to a Utica University graduate program at the time of matriculation. The credits must have been completed within six years of the initial date of matriculation at Utica University and must be equivalent to the courses being replaced. For more information, please contact us.
Paying us a visit is a great way to discover Utica. Drop by and meet current Utica University students and faculty, tour campus, sit in on classes and other campus activities, and speak with staff from various offices.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.