Please Note: The Miller Analogies Test site at Clark City Center is now available ONLY for UC applicants per college COVID-19 regulations. If you are interested in applying to the Utica College graduate education program and need to take the exam for admissions purposes, please contact Lynn Cope, Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com.
Here is the information you need to apply for admission as a graduate student at Utica College.
How To Apply
What we need from you:
- Your completed application with your personal statement
- $50 application fee
- Official transcript showing award of bachelor’s degree and official transcript from all graduate colleges attended. Must be received by 30 days after the start of classes.
- Additional requirements as listed below
In addition to the basic application materials listed above, specific graduate programs require the following:
- Business Administration
- Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Administration
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
A maximum of six graduate credits graded B or higher from a regionally accredited institution may be applied to a Utica College graduate program at the time of matriculation. The credits must have been completed within six years of the initial date of matriculation at Utica College and must be equivalent to the courses being replaced. For more information, please contact us.
Paying us a visit is a great way to discover UC. Drop by and meet current UC students and faculty, tour campus, sit in on classes and other campus activities, and speak with staff from various offices.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.