How to Sign up:
Project SHINE registration is happening NOW!!
Here's how to sign up!!!!
1. Go to www.hamilton.edu/levitt/shine/schedule_training.cfm
2. Click "click here" to create a student user account which
is found above the grey box.
3. Enter your information and click submit. (It should use
your email as your user name.)
4. Enter the password shinesurvey and click submit.
5. Choose your time slot and location.
A) If you have trouble finding a time that works for you please contact SHINE staff BEFORE orientation. Project SHINE is willing to work with students so they can still participate in the program.
B) You are responsible for showing up at your specified time slot. If you need to change your time after SHINE coaching has already begun, please contact SHINE Staff.
2.) Attend Training
3.) Fulfill Coaching Responsibilities
· Coaches must complete all required coaching hours. (Number varies depending on what class you are participating for)
· Coaches are expected to complete reflection logs after every session.
* If you are participating in Project SHINE through a course please be aware that the Professors will be receiving an update of your coaching hours and copies of your reflection logs every two weeks.
Project SHINE staff with any questions
White Hall, Room 236