Shipping Information eShipGlobal
Need a second or third I-20? Forgot to get your travel signature before you left the country? This express mailing service allows you to pay for your important documents to be shipped quickly to you overseas or in the U.S. The Office of International Education pays the shipping of only the initial I-20 or DS-2019 to students and scholars. The cost of additional shipments is the responsibility of the student or scholar.
How to request express shipping of documents:
- Have your Banner ID, complete mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information ready.
- Register for an eShipGlobal account.
- Log in to eShipGlobal and follow the prompts to create and submit your shipment request.
- eShip Global creates a shipping label that OIE will use to send you the documents you have requested.
- Your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards only) will be charged by eShipGlobal, Inc.
- Do not go through the FedEx, DHL or UPS websites.
- Refer to the “FAQ” page
- Email support@eShipGlobal.com
- Call 800-816-1615 (Within the U.S.) or 001-972-518-1775 (International callers) (8:00am-5:00pm Central Standard Time)