Admitted International Student Resources
Welcome, International Freshman and Transfer Students Below is a checklist of items to be completed now that you are an incoming international student at Utica College.
For information about the next Orientation program for international students, click here
Orientation - Please check back for the 2019 dates
To reserve your place in class, make your enrollment deposit:
(You will need your SEVIS number from your I20 to create password):
- Student health center page - form is posted here
Please complete and return this form to:
Utica College Student Health Center
1600 Burrstone Rd., Utica, NY 13502
- Immunization policy
- Health insurance information
Student Housing Agreement & Resident Information Form
- Those students planning to live on-campus must fill out and submit the housing agreement and resident information form found here.
- Moosematch is an easy-to-use online system that helps resident UC students find compatible roommates. To create a profile, visit the Residence Life web page.
- For more information about residence life at UC, visit our residence life page or call (315) 792-3285.
Complete the Student Financial Services Consent Form. You must fill out this form to communicate with the Office of Student Financial Services by e-mail, telephone, or in person.
Visa applications, student services, and more
For more information about:
- how to apply for a student visa
- what services are available to international students