UC Library Databases
16 Online Resources Found
This database is the online equivalent of print journal Abstracts in Anthropology.
Several thousand abstracts, selected and classified, fully indexed by author and subject provide coverage of anthropological scholarship in all its subfields: cultural anthropology, physical anthropology, archaeology, and linguistics.less
Contains peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the leading journals and reference sources. Extensive coverage of the sciences, technology, medicine, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects. Millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text with no restrictions; updated daily.
Accessible Archives is a digital collection of American newspapers, magazines, and other primary source materials mainly from the 18th and 19th centuries. Content includes Civil War era newspapers and memoirs, African American newspapers, the history of women's suffrage, regimental histories, county histories, and more.
AgeLine focuses exclusively on the population aged 50+ and issues of aging. AgeLine is the premier source for the literature of social gerontology and includes aging-related content from the health sciences, psychology, sociology, social work, economics, and public policy. AgeLine indexes over 200 journals, books, book chapters, and reports. Publication coverage is from 1978 to the present, with selected coverage from 1966-1977
Amedeo is a free medical literature service that delivers current, personalized content to your desktop weekly.
You select a topic and define a personalized journal subset. Then, once a week, you receive: (1) an Amedeo literature newsletter that includes an overview of new articles published in your personal journal subset; and, (2) a link to your updated personal Amedeo web page that displays abstracts extracted from your personal journal subset.less
Also known as: American Physiological Society Journal Legacy Archive
The APS Journal Legacy Archive provides full text historical access to 13 American Physiological Society research journals from the first issue published through 1997. Journal titles may be browsed or searched (collectively and individually).
The APS Journal Legacy Archive includes the following journals:
- Advances in Physiology Education: Jun 1989 - Nov 1997
- AJP - Cell Physiology: Jan 1977 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism:
- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism: Jan 1980 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Endocrinology, Metabolism and Gastrointestinal Physiology: Jan 1977 - Dec 1979
- AJP - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology: Jan 1977 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Heart and Circulatory Physiology: Jan 1977 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology: Aug 1989 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology: Jan 1977 - Sept 1997
- AJP - Renal Physiology: Jan 1977 - Sept 1997
- American Journal of Physiology (APS) - Legacy Content: Jan 1898 - Dec 1976
- Journal of Applied Physiology:
- Journal of Applied Physiology: Jan 1985 - Sept 1997
- Journal of Applied Physiology (1948): July 1948 - Dec 1976
- Journal of Applied Physiology - Respiratory, Environmental and Exercise Physiology: Jan 1977 - Dec 1984
- Journal of Neurophysiology: Jan 1938 - Dec 1996
- News in Physiological Sciences: Feb 1986 - Dec 1997
- Physiological Reviews: Jan 1921 - Dec 1997
Please note: subscription provides full text access to historic content ending in 1997. Access to full text of 1998-Present is not available.less