Admitted International Student Resources
Welcome, International Students! Please complete the following seven tasks as soon as you can. All tasks should be completed at least one month before arriving on campus.
1) Pay the enrollment deposit to reserve your place. You must pay your enrollment deposit before you can go on to the next step. Please allow two business days for your payment to be processed. Please note that your deposit will be refunded if your visa application is denied.
SEVIS I-901 fee and make your visa appointment.
- You will need the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility document from our office to pay this fee and to schedule a visa interview at a U.S. consulate in your country. Canadian citizens do not need a U.S. visa, but do need to pay the I-901 fee and show the receipt when they cross the border. Please let us know when you've gotten your visa.
- To see which vaccinations are required, see the Immunization Policy.
- For more information about residence life at UC, visit our residence life page or call (315) 792-3285.
- You must fill out this form to communicate with the Office of Student Financial Services by e-mail, telephone, or in person.
- Payment is due in full by August 1 (fall) or January 2 (spring), unless you set up a payment plan with the Financial Services Office. See Financial Aid - Payment Options for more information. To pay by secure wire transfer, use our Flywire portal. Download the Flywire Payer Guide for information on making international payments with Flywire.
- We will arrange to pick you up at Syracuse Airport or the Utica Train Station if you arrive on the International Arrival Date.