Information for Faculty
- Resources for Faculty - An abundance of useful information including: policies regarding academic dishonesty, tips on using Banner web, academic advising, forms to use for applying for grants, curriculum change forms, inclement weather memo, Frequently Asked Questions, and the AAUP-UC Contract.
- Academic Information - information about the faculty, academic programs, and academic events.
- Faculty Senate - Faculty Senate committees and their membership and dedicated pages for senate committees.
- Academic Assessment - Information and links for assessing student learning, including principles of good assessment and effective assessment processes.
- University Policies - Utica University's Online Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Issues Currently Under Discussion - a password-protected page containing documents and postings relevant to important and current faculty issues. Use your Utica e-mail account ID and password to log in.
- Department Chairs - a password-protected page with information, forms, and links for academic department chairs, including curriculum committee forms, and program review and annual update forms.
- Directors and Coordinators - Graduate Program Director Handbook, Curriculum Resources, Academic Assessment and Planning Resources, Academic Admissions Reports.
- Information for Adjunct Faculty - Adjunct Faculty Handbook, Engage instructions, academic dishonesty resources (including the form for academic dishonesty), dealing with difficult students, information on Banner Web, information for online faculty members, and more.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Affairs. If you have suggestions or comments about the page, please contact Laura Cook.