Office of Institutional Research
Office: Office of Institutional Research
Location: Room 121 White Hall
Telephone: (315) 792-3228
- Develops enrollment projections and reports.
- Coordinates Institutional Effectiveness Reporting.
- Furnishes data to federal and state agencies that require reports from the College.
- Publishes annual Factbook.
- Publishes annual Common Data Set.
- Provides data required for grant applications.
- Serves as a liaison to the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities.
- Compiles Teacher Evaluation Data.
- Student Right to Know
Director of Institutional Research
Institutional Research Assistant