Environmental Health & Conservation
Office: Environmental Health and Conservation Office
Division: Financial Affairs
Location: Room 279 Gordon Science Center
Telephone Number: (315) 792-3743
- Training: hazard communication/GHS, radiation safety, laboratory safety, 12-passenger van safety, hazardous waste, bloodborne pathogens, ergonomics.
- Prepare annual reports on hazardous waste and non-transplant anatomical bank.
- Maintain records of medical infectious waste, hazardous waste, chemical purchases and inventories, and safety data sheets.
- Safety equipment inspections, laboratory equipment maintenance and repair.
- Purchasing of Biology and Chemistry lab supplies.
- Conduct hazard assessment in work areas, assist with accident investigations, evaluate computer workstations.
Director of Environmental Health and Conservation
(315) 792- 3743
UC AD-HOC COMMITTEE ON SUSTAINABILITY View recycling guidelines and check out our Green-Trax newsletter.
Click here >
Note: For information about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, visit www.cdc.gov