How to Order Utica University Logo Stationery
Utica University has contracted with Dupli Envelopes & Graphics Co. (Dupli) for all logo stationery and envelopes.
Most items can be ordered on line at Duplionline. If there is something you need that is not available on line, please contact Julie Laribee x3128 for a special order.
Online Ordering Instructions
(Instructions to track, reorder etc. can be found on the Dupli website)
The Dupli on-line system is password protected. Dupli will assign user name and passwords to all designated users. Contact Julie Laribee x3128 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a log on.
To Create a New Order
- Click "Create Order"
- Click on the product type you want to order and the available products will be listed in the drop down box.
- Use your scroll button on the right hand side of the screen to find the product you wish to order and click "select."
- Select a quantity and fill in your imprint information. Note: Letterhead and Envelopes have a minimum quantity of 1,000. Business cards have a minimum order of 250.
- Click "View Proof" or the image to see a proof of your product. Remember, you are responsible for proofing your own product.
- Click "Save Order" to add to your shopping cart. If you wish to order more items, click "select another item" to continue.
- When your order is complete and you save the item, the form will ask for cost center, e-mails etc., put your e-mail in the first e-mail block. Please be sure to add your FOAP to the cost center field. Dupli will then send an e-mail confirmation to both the ordering department and Purchasing.
- Purchasing will send you a copy of your order, this will be your receiving copy. Upon receipt of your order, sign and return the copy to Purchasing. No payment can be made until this paperwork is received by Purchasing.
All Duplionline orders must be approved by the person who is authorized to sign requisitions in your area. It is up to each department to maintain these signatures on file for each order to be reviewed by Purchasing or other authorized individuals at their discretion.