Program Specific RequirementsIn addition to your completed application, personal statement, application fee, and official transcripts, you need to fulfill the following requirements.
Applicants to the MBA (online) program:
- 2.7 minimum GPA: Applicants with a GPA below the minimum may be admitted at the department’s discretion. A GPA letter will be required.
- Official transcript: All students seeking enrollment must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Résumé: A detailed work history that highlights any experience that may be relevant to this program.
- Personal statement: Detail your personal and professional goals and explain how this program will help you bring them to life.
- Work experience is recommended but not required.
- Learn more about admissions requirements to our online MBA program.
Applicants to the MBA in Professional Accountancy program:
- BS degree in Accounting with an overall 3.0 or better undergraduate GPA for admission
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA may be asked, at the discretion of the MBA program director, to submit a GMAT score
- Applicants with limited experience should have an undergraduate record that indicates a high potential to be successful on professional exams, such as the CPA, CMA, CFE or other professional exam
- Applicants whose previous academic records show areas of weakness may be required to submit a GMAT exam score prior to the final admission decision.
- Two letters of recommendation (required)
What's next:Explore scholarships & financial aid
Submit your application today