Program Specific RequirementsIn addition to your completed application, personal statement, application fee, and official transcripts, you need to fulfill the following requirements.
Applicants to the MBA (online) program:
- BS degree with a 2.7 or better GPA
- Those applicants with a BS degree in other than business may be required to complete up to 12 hours of prerequisite classes in addition to the 30-hour program
- Applicants with BA degrees must present evidence through previous study of math skills equivalent to those contained in a BS degree, as well as completing up to 12 hours of prerequisites
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
Applicants to the MBA in Professional Accountancy program:
- BS degree in Accounting with an overall 3.0 or better undergraduate GPA for admission
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA may be asked, at the discretion of the MBA program director, to submit a GMAT score
- Applicants with limited experience should have an undergraduate record that indicates a high potential to be successful on professional exams, such as the CPA, CMA, CFE or other professional exam
- Applicants whose previous academic records show areas of weakness may be required to submit a GMAT exam score prior to the final admission decision.
- Two letters of recommendation (required)
What's next:Explore scholarships & financial aid
Submit your application today