New and returning students
ResNet will continue to use the registration system introduced in 2011 for the 2013-14 academic year for both wired and wireless registration.
Click here for more information about registering your computer, device and gaming console for Internet access.
Where is ResNet located?
The ResNet office is located in the basement of North Hall, below the front desk.
To gain entry into North Hall, you must call ResNet at x-4585 or the front desk.
During non-working hours, students may visit the Computer Help Desk in the Library basement for basic support questions.
What are ResNet's hours?
ResNet hours are Monday - Friday from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm for Fall and Spring semesters, and by appointment during the Winter and Summer semesters.
What can ResNet do for me?
Utica College's ResNet staff can do the following:
- Assist students with registration of computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
- Configure your wireless card for College Internet access.
- Suggest equipment that will run on the Utica College network for you to purchase.
- Troubleshooting network-related computer problems.
- Repair damaged Ethernet ports in student rooms.
NOTE: ResNet does not service or repair student computers.