Where Do I Go For Help?

Where Do I Go For Help?

Where Do I Go For Help?

Here are some useful resources to help you with questions relating to your academic life at UC:

  • Academic Advising

    To learn more about choosing or changing your academic adviser, click here.
  • Tutoring

    If you want information about working with a tutor, click here.
    For information about SMARTHINKING online tutorial services, click here.
  • Research Help

    For answers to research questions, one-on-one assistance, and online resources, click here.
  • Assistance with Writing, Math, and Science

    Special resources are available for help in these areas. Click here for the UC Writing Center, and for information about the Math and Science Center, click here.
  • Counseling Services and Academic Support

    This is where you can find help with a variety of questions, from choosing/changing your major, to working with a tutor, to resolving personal matters.
    Click here for more.
  • Learning Services

    To access learning services for people with disabilities, click here.
  • Student Financial Services

    This is the place to go for information about financial aid, billing, tuition and fee payments, and everything to do with your account at UC. Click here or go to www.utica.edu/sfs
  • Computer Help Desk

    Need assistance with a computer lab?  Having logon problems? Get in touch with UC's Computer Help Desk. Click here for more information.

Still need answers?


Contact the Office of Academic Affairs at (315) 792-3122, or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Contact Us

Todd J. Pfannestiel, Ph.D.

Todd J. Pfannestiel, Ph.D.

Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
(315) 792-3122

I would like to see logins and resources for:

For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.