Business and Economics Department
What We Do
The Department of Business and Economics at Utica University prepares students for professional careers in business, government, not-for-profit management, public accounting, and education.
ECJS Building, Room 102 / Brvenik Center for Business Education (Clark City Center), Room 115
Utica University's business and economics programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP's accreditation process follows the Baldrige model. The accreditation focuses on recognizing teaching excellence, determining student learning outcomes, and a continuous improvement model. ACBSP’s student-centered teaching and learning approach, which is measured and analyzed for quality, ensures that students gain the right skills from their educational investment. Institutions with programs accredited by ACBSP are committed to continuous improvement that ensures their business program will give students the skills employers want.
- B.B.A. in Accounting (online)
- B.S. in Accounting (ACBSP Accredited)
- B.B.A. in Business Administration
- B.B.A. in Business Data Analytics
- B.B.A. in Cybersecurity Operations Management
- B.S. in Finance (ACBSP Accredited)
- B.S. in Business Management (ACBSP Accredited)
- B.A. in Economics
- B.S. in Health Care Management
- B.B.A. in Public Relations and Marketing
- B.B.A. in Sports Management
Business and Economics Faculty
- Director, Healthcare Management Programs, Professor of Practice - School of B&JS
- Dean of Business & Justice / Associate Professor of Risk Management & Insurance
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.