To officially withdraw from a course you need to:
1. Pick up a withdraw form. You can find this form in the following offices:
- The Registrars-
- Academic Support - Hubbard Hall 109
- Any of the ACE offices - North Hall 100, North Hall Basement, or South Hall 117
- Fill out the form appropriately.
2. Fill out the form appropriately. (If you are unsure of any information, please ask for help)
3. Bring the form to your Academic Advisor to discuss withdrawing and to get their signature.
4. Be sure that if you are withdrawing form a course that you will not go below full time status. (12 credits)**
5. After you have your Academic Advisors signature, bring the form to the Registrars office.
*Please not there is a deadline for withdrawing from a course. The deadline for each semester can be found at: http://www.utica.edu/calendar.cfm
**If withdrawing from a course will put you below full time status (12credits) please see your ACE and Student Financial Services first to see how it will affect you.