Utica University offers a selection of hybrid (blend of in-person and online learning) undergraduate programs at our St. Petersburg and Miramar campuses in Florida, including:
Here's all the information you need to get started.
Florida applicants should:
First-Year Florida Applicants should:
- complete at least 16 units of secondary school credit and
- receive a diploma from an accredited secondary school.
Please note: Applicants must submit an official transcript showing the date of graduation from high school. (Must be submitted by the start of the first semester.)
Transfer Florida Applicants should:
- submit transcripts from all colleges attended, including those you received a degree from an
- send in your official final high school transcript
Please note: You will receive an evaluation of transfer credit from the Registrar's Office shortly after you receive your letter of admission.
Florida Accelerated Nursing Applicants should:
- have a minimum of 65 credits from a regionally accredited college or university (at least 57 of these credits must be from a 4-year regionally accredited college or university) OR
- A non-nursing bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution OR
- a conferred associate degree from a regionally accredited institution
Please note: Applicants must meet additional eligibility requirements including GPA and prerequisite courses. Contact us for more information.
We offer 100% online Prerequisite Priority (PREP) program for students who need to fulfill prerequisite coursework for the Nursing programs.
Let Us Help.
Join Us On Social Media:
Paying us a visit is a great way to discover Utica University. Drop by and meet current Utica students and faculty, tour our Florida campus, sit in on classes and other campus activities, and speak with staff from various offices.
NOTE: Visit must be scheduled in advance due to COVID mandates.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.