Pioneer Scholars is an intentional program for incoming undergraduate first year students who have been selected to join the Utica College preparatory program for academic and career success. Students are selected during the admission process and required to participate in this program.
The Pioneer Scholars program is a campus wide initiative designed to help new students acclimate to college life. As a Pioneer Scholar, students will participate in the following:
- A virtual summer welcome program series
- Bi-weekly meetings with an assigned Academic Success Mentor during the academic year
- Career and Professional Development Activities
Students who successfully complete their first semester at UC in this program with at least 12 credit hours and earn a GPA of 2.8 or higher will be awarded a Student Success Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 each semester. This is a total award of $7,000 over the course of four years.
- Tuesday, July 13 at 7 p.m. via Zoom: Welcome to Pioneer Scholars
- Thursday, July 15 at 7 p.m. via Zoom: Pioneer Scholars Part One - Finding your Passion with Career Development
- Tuesday, July 20 at 7 p.m. via Zoom: Pioneer Scholars Part Two - Academics 101 - Learning the Basics
- Thursday, July 22 at 7 p.m. via Zoom: Pioneer Scholars Part Three - Student Life & Financial Literacy
- Tuesday, August 17 at 7 p.m. via Zoom: It’s Go Time! Last Minute Q & A before Classes Begin
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.