International Pathways for Healthcare
Get started on your career in healthcare. This is your gateway to undergraduate study in the US with Utica University.
Our International Pathways in Healthcare programs enables you to:
- Gain access to healthcare roles requiring more comprehensive English reading and writing skills
- Gain acceptance to Utica University’s nationally-recognized Health Sciences and Nursing programs
- Choose our New York or Florida campuses to complete degree requirements
- Ensure that you have the skills and credentials to advance in today’s healthcare market
Success in the program prepares you to advance your healthcare education. Enrollment is easy!
- Complete first academic year from home in country
- Reduces cost of attendance.
- Convenient online courses grant students the flexibility to complete on their own schedule.
- Serves as a gateway to study nursing and other high demand healthcare majors in the US.
BS in Health Sciences Pathway (sample)
Total = 33 credits
|English for Healthcare||First Year Seminar||Intro to Psychology|
|Excursions in Mathematics||Written Communication||Anatomy and Physiology II|
|Writing Skills||Introduction to Health and Health Related Professions||Statistics|
|Conversations for Cultural Communication I||Anatomy and Physiology I||Intro to Sociology|
|Conversations for Cultural Communication II||Written Communication II|
|Conversations for Cultural Communication III|
BS in Nursing Pathway (sample)
Total = 22 credits
|English for Healthcare||Anatomy and Physiology II||Microbiology|
|Anatomy and Physiology I||Statistics||Conversations for Cultural Communication II|
|Lifespan Development||General Chemistry I|
|Conversations for Cultural Communication I||Conversations for Cultural Communication II|
"I always talk to my classmates about the admissions team at Utica. It's the best team I have met so far with how efficient, helpful and available they are."
- Catalina Echeverri Castano, ABSN Nursing Alum
Special Features of the Pathway Program
- Conversation in Cultural Communication
- developed to improve conversational English and preparation for study in the US.
- available to all Pathway students.
- English for Healthcare
- further develop industry specific language and communication proficiency.
- Students who complete the entire Pathway, will receive a $1,450 scholarship toward the completion of their degree.
- Students will receive visa interview support prior to their interview directly from Utica University staff.
- Faculty will be helpful throughout online studies and will be easily accessible should students require additional support.
- Students have a success coach assigned to assist them throughout the duration of the program.
- Upon arrival on campus, students will have the support of Utica University faculty, staff, students, and they will feel a part of the surrounding campus and community.
- Minimum English Language Requirements
- 6.0 IELTS
- 79 TOEFL
- 100 Duolingo
For more information on applying to Utica University, please visit Utica University Admissions.
Taking the Next Steps is Easy!
- Speak with our advisors to learn more and to apply to the program.
- Upon successful completion, gain access to healthcare program(s) that can advance your career.
- We offer multiple starts per year (Spring, Summer, Fall)
A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
With its main campus located in Utica, New York, Utica University has established itself as a leader in healthcare education dedicated to developing innovative solutions to community needs for more than 25 years. Utica University also has two campuses in Florida: Miramar/Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa/St. Petersburg.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.