Where Do I Go For Help?

Where Do I Go For Help?

First things first -- If you have an emergency, do the following:
  • Life-threatening emergencies:

    Call 911
  • Non life-threatening emergencies:

    Call 3046 or 611 (on campus)
    Call 792-3046 (off campus)

Otherwise, here is a list of the most commonly used resources for student support and assistance:

Still need answers?


Try our frequently asked questions page. Or you can contact the Office of Student Affairs at (315) 792-3100


Timothy Ecklund, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students and Campus Life
Office of Student Affairs
103 Strebel Student Center

(315) 792-3006
1600 Burrstone Road | Utica, NY 13502