Welcome to the Family!
COUNTDOWN TO MOVE IN:
Important Information for Fall 2019:
- We encourage all students to have their Housing Agreements in by June 1, 2019!
- If you're requesting a roommate, you should do that through Moosematch, all requests are required to be in by June 1, 2019. Make sure to have both roommates request each other.
- For more information on Housing Selection, please click here
- Transfer students with 18 or fewer credits are strongly encouraged to move-in on Thursday, August 29, 2019 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm to attend new student orientation as a member of the transfer student orientation group.
- Transfer students with 19 or more credits may move-in on Thursday, August 29, 2019 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm or Sunday, September 1, 2019 from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Those wishing to move in on Thursday to get acclimated to the campus and to attend orientation as a member of the transfer student orientation group may do so. If you are interested in doing this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20, 2019 to request to come in on August 29, 2019
First-Year Student Move-In Day:
- Move-In Day is Thursday, August 29, 2019.
- You can move in between 8am-2pm.
- There will be directional signs and Campus Safety Officers throughout campus directing students where to check-in, park, unload, etc.
- Note: Please enter campus via the the Burrstone Road entrance. This will help keep the flow of traffic and will allow you immediate access to Parking Lot B where you will check in.
- Click here for campus map >
- Click here for directions to campus >
Things you need to know:
Before You Arrive for Move-In Day:
- Finalize financial arrangements with the Center for Student Success at 315-792-3224 or 315-792-3179.
- Complete your Student Health Insurance waiver or enrollment online at http://utica.edu/student/health/insurance.cfm
- Submit your health form with immunization records to the Student Health Center.
- Complete your Residence Hall Agreement http://utica.edu/student/reslife/forms
- First-Year students must have their final high school transcript submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- Please visibly label all your items with the following information:
- LAST NAME, FIRST NAME
- ASSIGNED RESIDENCE HALL & ROOM NUMBER (If you do not know your assignment, click here)
When you arrive:
- Please enter through the Burrstone Road entrance.
- Please follow all directional signs and campus safety officer instructions in order to get to the locations you will need to visit.
- At the drive-thru check in tent you do not need to exit your vehicle.
What you will need:
- Yourself - only Utica College students can sign for their residence hall key.
- Any outstanding financial aid or other paperwork.
- Your belongings! Please refer to the fire safety policy, tapestry information, suggested packing guide, and prohibited items list here.
What you may need:
- Your health insurance ID card.
- Your immunization record.