Welcome to the Family!
Important Information for Fall 2018:
- We encourage all students to have their Housing Agreements in by June 1, 2018!
- If you're requesting a roommate, you should do that through Moosematch, all requests are required to be in by June 1, 2018. Make sure to have both roommates request each other.
First Year Student Move-In Day:Move-In Day is 8/24/18.
You can move in between 8am-2pm
There will be directional signs and Campus Safety Officers throughout campus directing students where to check-in, park, unload, etc.
(Note: Please enter campus via the the Burrstone Road entrance.)
Click here for campus map >
Click here for directions to campus >
Things you need to know:
When you arrive:
- Please follow all directional signs and campus safety officer instructions in order to get to the locations you will need to visit.
What you will need:
- Yourself - only Utica College students can sign for their residence hall key
- Any outstanding financial aid or other paperwork
What you may need:
- Your health insurance ID card
- Your immunization record
- Finalized financial arrangements with the Student Financial Services Office at 315- 792-3224 or 315-792-3179
- Completed your Student Health Insurance waiver or enrollment online at http://utica.edu/student/health/insurance.cfm
- Submitted your health form with immunization records to the Student Health Center
- Complete your Residence Hall Agreement http://utica.edu/student/reslife/forms
- First year students must have their final high school transcript submitted to the Office of Admissions