Services and Resources for Utica College alumni.
News - Find out what is happening at UC and what your fellow alumni are up to.
Events - Take part in these special events and activities for Utica College alumni and their families, catch up with some old friends, and meet some new ones, too.
Alumni Awards - Do you know alumni who are continuing to give back to UC and or serving their community? Let us know by nominating them for an award.
Talk to Us - Update your alumni contact information, and get your latest news published in the Pioneer.
Giving to UC - You can make a difference today by giving to UC's Annual Fund.
Looking for the opportunity to make a difference? Why not start at your alma mater? From speakers' bureaus to special events, volunteer today!
Be an Alumni Volunteer and Build a Stronger Utica College Community
Alumni are the bedrock of the Utica College community, and their continued participation in the life of the College is what keeps the Pioneer spirit alive and well.
You can play an important role in building a stronger UC by becoming an Alumni Volunteer. Choose from a broad range of options, from sharing your professional expertise on campus to hosting an alumni or admissions event in your community. It’s a great way to show your pride.
The following are examples of meaningful volunteer activities you can get involved with as an additional way of giving back to your alma mater:
- Serve on a Reunion Committee for your class
- Host a regional alumni gathering
- Serve as a local/regional contact in your city
- Serve as a guest speaker/presenter in your profession area/experience
- Serve on a volunteer advisory board and committee
- Represent UC at a college fair and/or a local high school
- Host a Yield Event (accepted student reception)
- Serve as a career mentor to a current student
- Participate in on-campus events/networking nights with students interested in your profession
- Identify employment opportunities/internships to students and alumni
- Perform a mock or informational interview with students
- Participate in Career Services’ annual Etiquette Dinner (Spring)
- Offer students opportunities to visit/connect with local organizations
For more information:
Please contact Trisha Barone, Assistant Vice President for Constituent Relations at 315-223-2484 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To directly sign up for volunteer opportunities:
Use our Talk to Us! form.
A number of Utica College publications are available to UC alumni. Please click Subscribe (be sure to include your email address) if you would like to be added to our mailing list!
This periodical magazine is your best source for news about the College as well as fellow graduates. New programs, faculty accomplishments, plans for the future, and all the latest on the people you graduated with are right here.
Reflections: The Early Years of Utica College
Dr. Virgil Crisafulli's book, Reflections: The Early Years of Utica College is available. Learn more about Utica College's beginnings as one of our most highly regarded faculty members recalls our fledgling days. For more information, please contact us.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.