Show Your Pioneer Pride! Be an Alumni Volunteer and Build a Stronger Utica University Community
Alumni are the bedrock of the Utica University community, and their continued participation in the life of the University is what keeps the Pioneer spirit alive and well.
You can play an important role in building a stronger Utica by becoming an Alumni Volunteer. Choose from a broad range of options, from sharing your professional expertise on campus to hosting an alumni or admissions event in your community. It’s a great way to show your pride.
The following represents meaningful volunteer activities you can get involved with as an additional way of giving back to your alma mater:
- Serve on a Reunion Committee for your class
- Host a regional alumni gathering
- Serve as a local/regional contact in your city
- Serve as a guest speaker/presenter in your profession area/experience
- Serve on a volunteer advisory board and committee
- Represent Utica at a college fair and/or a local high school
- Host a Yield Event (accepted student reception)
- Serve as a career mentor to a current student
- Participate in on-campus events/networking nights with students interested in your profession
- Identify employment opportunities/internships to students and alumni
- Perform a mock or informational interview with students
- Participate in Career Services’ annual Etiquette Dinner (Spring)
- Offer students opportunities to visit/connect with local organizations
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.