Returning and Transfer Student Move-In Day
Things To Know
Returning and Transfer Student Move-In:Move-In Day is Sunday, August 30, 2015
You can move in between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Where to go:
There will be directional signs throughout campus directing students where to park, unload, etc.
(Note: Please enter campus via the the Burrstone Road entrance.)
Click here for campus map >
Click here for directions to campus >
When you arrive:
What you will need:
- Please follow all directional signs and campus safety officer instructions in order to get to the locations you will need to visit.
- Yourself - only Utica College students can sign for their residence hall key
- UC ID or picture ID
- Any outstanding financial aid or other paperwork
What you may need:
- Your health insurance ID card
- Your immunization record
- Residence Hall Agreement
You should have completed these steps prior to
- Finalized financial arrangements with the Student Financial Services Office at 315- 792-3224 or 315-792-3179
- Completed your Student Health Insurance waiver or enrollment online at http://utica.edu/student/health/insurance.cfm
- Submitted your health form with immunization records to the Student Health Center
- Complete your Residence Hall Agreement http://utica.edu/student/reslife/forms
- Freshmen must have their final high school transcript submitted to the Office of Admissions
- Obtained your Utica College ID from the Student Activities Office
See you soon!
Classes begin Monday, August 31, 2015!
*Please note, no student arriving after hours who still has a financial hold on their account, or who arrives during the day and can not clear their financial hold, will be given a key and allowed to move in.