How To File A Complaint

How To File A Complaint


How To File A Complaint

Members of Utica College who have complaints of sexual gender based misconduct by anyone at this College, including any
  • students,
  • staff,
  • administrators or
  • faculty well as:
  • vendors,
  • contingent employees,
  • clients and
  • consultants
....are encouraged to report such conduct to the Office of Campus Safety or the Title IX Coordinator.  If the conduct is reported to the Office of Campus Safety, the Title IX Coordinator will be notified so that (s)he may tap the appropriate people to open an investigation.

If this is a matter of safety, please contact the Office of Campus Safety immediately at (315) 792-3046 or 611.

File a Complaint

Reporting Sexual Gender Based Misconduct


Faculty / Staff


Additional Procedural Information for ABSN Students, Faculty, and Staff

Individuals who feel subjected to sexual gender based misconduct should report the circumstances orally and/or in writing as soon as possible to the Title IX Coordinator. If the conduct occurs outside of business hours, a complaint can be filed with the Office of Campus Safety.  A delay in reporting may affect an investigator’s ability to gather information relevant to the case.

The investigator(s) assigned to investigate an allegation of sexual gender based misconduct will maintain confidentiality in her/his investigation. However, those who wish to remain anonymous should know that it may be difficult to take action, in some cases, due to lack of detailed information.

Retaliation against anyone involved in either investigating or reporting a complaint of sexual gender based misconduct is not tolerated at Utica College.  Any individual pursuing a complaint may do so without fear of reprisal.  Retaliation in any form will be subject to action through the conduct process or employee disciplinary process.

If you are interested in filing a written complaint of sexual gender based misconduct, please click here

If you are interested in speaking with someone about a potential complaint of sexual gender based misconduct please contact either the Office of Human Resources (315-792-3276) or the Office Student Affairs (315-792-3100).

For matters related to gender equity and athletics, please contact the Office of Physical Education and Athletics at (315) 792-3051. 

Complaints can also be filed with the Office of Civil Rights at

I would like to see logins and resources for:

For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.