Vocational Rehabilitation

  1. Apply for admission to the college.
  2. Turn in official transcripts from all prior post-secondary institutions and military experience.
  3. Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation online

Turn in the following documents to the DVA Certifying Official:
  • Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Re-entrance into Rehabilitation and Certification of Status (VA Form 28-1905)
  • VA Student Worksheet