Dependents/Spouses of 100% Disabled Veterans

  1. Apply for admission to the college.
  2. Turn in official transcripts from all prior post-secondary institutions and military experience.
  3. Apply for the dependents and survivors GI Bill benefit online.
Turn in the following document to the DVA Certifying Official:
  • Copy of DD-214 Discharge Document of the veteran
  • VA Student Worksheet
  • Certificate of Eligibility (provided by the VA after the processing of your benefits application)