Click here for the Student Affairs mission statement. The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of the following:
Campus Safety, 1st floor Strebel – Wayne Sullivan, Director
- Campus Safety (click here) is dedicated to ensuring the personal safety and well-being of Utica College's students, employees, and guests.
The Center for Career and Professional Development, 122 White Hall
– Halina Lotyczewski, Director
- The Center for Career and Professional Development (click here) supports students through the career and self exploration, planning, and transition process, so students may achieve their career goals.
Student Affairs, 1st floor Strebel – Dr. Timothy Ecklund, Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students and Campus Life
- Student Affairs oversees the College’s alcohol and drug policies and related awareness programs, student conduct codes, and other student-related policies, rules, and regulations, This office is responsible for leading, coordinating, and overseeing 7 areas of the Division, housed within 5 offices.
- Student Conduct and Community Standards (click here) is intended to support the mission of the college and takes an educational and progressive approach to maintain a safe community conducive to student success.
Student Living and College Engagement, 2nd floor Strebel – Scott Nonemaker, Executive Director
- SLCE (click here) is designed to cater to the living, learning and entertainment needs of residential and commuter students at Utica College.
Student Wellness Center, 2nd floor Strebel – Alison Franklin, Director of Counseling & Terri Sherman, Director of Student Health Center
- The Counseling Center (click here) is comprised of professionally trained clinicians, licensed by the State of New York, who can assist current students with a wide variety of mental health and wellness concerns through individual, confidential appointments and campus programming.
- The Student Health Center (click here) provides short term medical care for registered students.