Click here for the Student Affairs mission statement. The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of the following:
Campus Safety, 1st floor Strebel – Wayne Sullivan, Director
- Campus Safety (click here) is dedicated to ensuring the personal safety and well-being of Utica College's students, employees, and guests.
Career Services, 122 White Hall – Halina Lotyczewski, Director
- Career Services (click here) supports students through the career and self exploration, planning, and transition process, so students may achieve their career goals.
Student Affairs, 1st floor Strebel – Dr. Timothy Ecklund, Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students and Campus Life
- Student Affairs oversees the College’s alcohol and drug policies and related awareness programs, student conduct codes, and other student-related policies, rules, and regulations, This office is responsible for leading, coordinating, and overseeing 7 areas of the Division, housed within 5 offices.
- Student Conduct and Community Standards (click here) is intended to support the mission of the college and takes an educational and progressive approach to maintain a safe community conducive to student success.
Student Living and College Engagement, 2nd floor Strebel – Scott Nonemaker, Executive Director
- SLCE (click here) is designed to cater to the living, learning and entertainment needs of residential and commuter students at Utica College.
Student Wellness Center, 2nd floor Strebel – Alison Franklin, Director of Counseling & Terri Sherman, Director of Student Health Center
- The Counseling Center (click here) is comprised of professionally trained clinicians, licensed by the State of New York, who can assist current students with a wide variety of mental health and wellness concerns through individual, confidential appointments and campus programming.
- The Student Health Center (click here) provides short term medical care for registered students.