Everything you need to know to submit your transcript request to Utica College.
Submitting Your Requests
- Log in to BannerWeb (click here)
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "Student Records"
- Click on "Order Official Transcripts" at the bottom of the list. This link will lead you to the Parchment transcript ordering site.
- You may order either electronic or paper transcripts via this service.
- Go to the Parchment Storefront and create an account using a personal email address. Follow the steps from there. If there are any problems creating your account, please contact Parchment Storefront Student Support at 847-716-3005.
- You may order either electronic or paper transcripts via this service, regardless of when you attended.
If You Have Paid the Lifetime Transcript Fee:
- If you have paid the Lifetime Transcript Fee, a new form with signature is still required for each release.
- If you wish to utilize the Lifetime Transcript Fee that you have paid, you may download this form and submit it to our office to send a paper transcript (submission instructions are printed on the form).
- The Lifetime Transcript Fee only applies to paper transcripts. If you need to send an electronic transcript, you must utilize the Parchment system and pay the $4.00 fee.
Note: Utica College has discontinued accepting new requests to pay the Lifetime Transcript Fee, but will continue to honor those who have already paid the fee.
If you are applying for employment at Utica College:
If you are applying for employment at Utica College, you may download this form and submit it via e-mail, fax, mail, or you may drop it off.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
- Please allow three to seven business days from the date of receipt by Utica College for processing (generally, 3-5 business days, but up to 7 days during peak times).
- Federal law prohibits Utica College from accepting requests for transcripts over the telephone; therefore, all requests must be made in person, via the Parchment exchange, or submitted in writing.
- Currently-enrolled students (students who are actively registered for classes) are able to obtain unofficial transcripts via their BannerWeb account for free.
- Questions regarding transcript requests can be directed to Rachel Shaver.
- Utica College is not permitted to re-release transcripts received from other schools or institutions. Student transcripts from previously-attended institutions that were provided for admissions consideration become the property of UC and are considered official only at the time of receipt. UC does not provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that are part of a student’s education record. In order to obtain accurate up-to-date information and assure that no protocol of the issuing institution is circumvented, a student must contact the originating school for a copy of that transcript.
- Electronic Transcripts: The fee is $4 (US$) per electronic transcript. Payment is made through the Parchment Exchange web site.
- Paper transcript: The fee is $5 (US$) per paper transcript.
There are several types of holds that could prevent us from sending your transcript. If you are a current student, you can view your holds via your Banner Web account under "Account Summary".
This is not an exhaustive list; it is a short list of the most common holds that may affect your transactions with the Registrar's Office.
- Financial Holds - If you want to know the status of your financial account, please contact the Center for Student Success.
- Library Holds - If you owe fines to the Library, you must clear these before we can send your transcript. Gannett Library
- Judicial Holds - see Dean of Students
- Exit Interview Hold - If you have recently graduated, you must complete an exit interview online. If you have not completed the exit interview, we cannot release your transcript.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR HOLDS VIA BANNER WEB
- Log in to your BannerWeb account
- Click on "Enter Secure Area"
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Select Term” and choose the correct semester
- Click on “Registration Status”
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.