Annual Forensic Anthropology Field School
Albania, Greece, and RomaniaDates: May 14 - June 6, 2019
Program fee is $3,500, double occupancy, including:
- all lodging with private bathrooms and land/ferry transportation;
- airfare from Corfu to Bucharest;
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day (except the trans-Atlantic travel days);
- all entrance fees to various museums and archaeological sites; and
- all lectures, demonstrations, and laboratory activities.
Tuition Following the recent bold move of reducing our undergraduate tuition, Utica College has now removed the price barrier that prevented many students from earning academic credit for participating in international study-abroad programs.
For 2019, we are pleased to announce that tuition for the six credit course (ANT 347/547) for all students continues to be $900.00.
Tuition is paid in addition to the program fee that all participants pay. Please note: students are not required to enroll for the six credits to fully participate in our field school program.
This program qualifies for most Utica College financial aid packages. Students from outside Utica College should contact their own school's financial aid office for information on funding their participation. Contact us for more information.
Upon acceptance of their application, all participants must submit a NONREFUNDABLE deposit of $750 to Student Financial Services at Utica College. The program fee must be paid in full by April 1, 2019. Utica College accepts checks and credit cards.