Program Specific RequirementsM.S. in Cybersecurity - Intelligence and Forensics
In addition to your completed application, personal statement, application fee, and official transcripts, you need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Applicants are required to have a BS degree with a 3.0 or better overall GPA.
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Those applicants with a BS degree in a discipline other than Cybersecurity, Intelligence, or Computer Forensics may be required to complete up to 12 hours of prerequisite online classes at Utica University or accredited institution in addition to the 30-hour program.
- Applicants with BA degrees must present evidence through previous study of math and computer skills equivalent to those contained in a Utica University BS degree, as well as potentially completing up to 12 hours of prerequisites.
- A GMAT score may be required, at the discretion of the MS Cybersecurity – Intelligence and Forensics program chair, for applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Candidates who do not possess the above necessary background knowledge will still be considered for conditional admission to the program if they possess unique or more extensive experience or certifications recognized in the field.
What's next:Explore scholarships & financial aid
Submit your application today