Marketing and Communications
Serving the College Community
The Office of Marketing and Communications communicates the mission, goals, and accomplishments of Utica University to the constituencies it serves, including prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff, friends of the University, and the general public.
What We Offer
- Develop, implement, and assess the University's integrated marketing strategies.
- Write, design, and produce Utica magazine, newsletters, brochures, faculty/staff/student directory, and other printed materials.
- Maintain the University's graphic identity (logo, seal, letterhead, business cards, etc.).
- Handle requests for photography.
- Write and distribute news releases and story ideas to newspapers, television stations, and radio stations, coordinate news conferences, handle inquiries from reporters.
- Write, edit, and manage Utica University's Web site pages.
- Serve as a "front line" source of information for the general public as well as faculty and staff.
- Advise University personnel on public relations matters.
Official University Logos
Please do not alter or otherwise edit these images. If you need a customized version of this mark for specific applications, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications.
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.