Marketing and Communications
Serving the College Community
The Office of Marketing and Communications communicates the mission, goals, and accomplishments of Utica College to the constituencies it serves, including prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff, friends of the College, and the general public.
What We Offer
- Develop, implement, and assess the College's integrated marketing strategies.
- Write, design, and produce Utica magazine, newsletters, brochures, faculty/staff/student directory, and other printed materials.
- Maintain the College's graphic identity (logo, seal, letterhead, business cards, etc.).
- Handle requests for photography.
- Write and distribute news releases and story ideas to newspapers, television stations, and radio stations, coordinate news conferences, handle inquiries from reporters.
- Write, edit, and manage Utica College's Web site pages.
- Serve as a "front line" source of information for the general public as well as faculty and staff.
- Advise College personnel on public relations matters.
Official College Logos
Wordmark files are standard versions in .jpeg format. Please do not alter or otherwise edit these images. If you need a customized version of this mark for specific applications, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications.
UC Brand Style Guide
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.