Pioneer students, parents, guardians, and families are invited to our virtual “Supporting U” series to learn more about important information throughout the year.
These one-hour sessions will be held on Zoom and led by various campus departments. The sessions are themed to address popular topics including course registration, Orientation, living on campus, billing and financial aid, student support services, health and wellness, and much more! This is a great way to get your questions answered, stay connected, and learn about upcoming deadlines, processes, and information throughout the year.
Over the summer, the “Supporting U” series will be focused on content for beginning your first semester at Utica University.
The series begins July 19th and runs until the end of the fall semester. Please see below for our full series schedule, and the link to join us.
TUESDAY, JULY 19, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Move-In Information & Resources
- Packing Guides
- Meal Plans
- NEW! Microfridge rental program
- Care Packages
- What to expect at New Student Orientation
- First Year Involvement Survey
- Course Registration Update
- FERPA Consent Form
Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Accepting Loans
- Payment plans
- Health Insurance
- College credits
- AP Scores
TUESDAY, AUGUST 2nd, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
Health & Wellness Center
- Student Athlete requirements
- Counseling services
Utica University Bookstore
- Book Bundling
- Questions about textbooks
Technology on Campus
- First Year student laptops
- Connecting to campus wifi
TUESDAY, AUGUST 16th, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
Center for Career Readiness
- Pioneer Pitch In
- Campus Employment (process, documentation requirements)
- Accommodations process
- Peer Mentor Program
It’s Go Time!
- General Q&A
TUESDAY, AUGUST 30th, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Success Coaches and their role
- Using Engage
- Upcoming deadlines
- Understanding your syllabi
- Getting involved on campus & Involvement Fair
- Leadership opportunities
- Greek Life on campus
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Upcoming opportunities and events
- What is TRIO?
- Who qualifies for this program?
- Benefits of TRIO
- What is SafeTrax?
- Upcoming programs and events
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Upcoming opportunities
- Preparing to travel abroad
The Library & Tutoring Services
- Resources available
- Peer tutoring (subjects available, process to request)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25th, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
Center for Career Readiness
- How can your Career Coach help you in your professional development journey?
- Upcoming Spring 2023 Course Registration information and deadlines
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29th, 6:30pm- 7:30pm
- Preparing for Finals
Student Living & Campus Engagement
- Moving out over break
- Spring Semester move-in date
- Housing Info for Fall 2023
- Need a ride home and back for break? Take a Break Bus!
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.