Summer Courses at Utica University
Save On Summer Courses!
Study online at Utica this summer and save:
- $200* per credit hour (plus fees) for current Utica students
- $295* per credit hour (plus fees) for non-Utica students
It's a great opportunity to catch up on some credit ... or even get ahead.
*Students should always consult a Financial Aid Counselor if you have questions regarding cost and payment. Students interested in taking an internship or independent study please contact your Financial Aid Counselor regarding cost of these courses.
- Summer Course Registration is Open Now!!!
- Current students can register using the pin number 202350 and should consult their faculty advisor and/or Success Coach for questions.
- New Students or Non-Matriculated Students for summer can register using this form
- All students should consult their Financial Aid Counselor regarding pricing, financial aid and payment.
Choose from a broad variety of Summer courses, including:
- ANT 101 - Introduction to Anthropology
- CMM 103 - Introduction to Public Speaking
- ENG/ANT 351 - Language and Culture
- HLS 245 - Human Development across the Lifespan
- MAT 112 - Basic Statistics
- MUS 115 - Introduction to Music
- PHI 108 - Professional Ethics
- POL 101 - Introduction to Politics and American Government
- PSY 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- SPA 101 - Beginning Spanish I
- SPA 102 - Beginning Spanish II
Browse the whole list or search by subject:
Q: How do current Utica University students register and pay for a summer course?
A. Current Utica students need to register through BannerWeb.
- Please use the alternative PIN number for Summer 2023 Registration: 202250
- Be sure to complete your 2023-24 FAFSA application
- Complete the Utica University Summer Financial Aid application
- You will receive a bill via BannerWeb.
- Payment is due May 1, 2023 and can be made through BannerWeb.
Q: I am not a Utica University student. How do I register and pay for a summer course?
- After you've done so, payment can be made via BannerWeb.
Q. When are the add/drop deadlines for summer courses?
A. Add/Drop and Withdraw deadlines:
D1 Courses (May 8 - June 30, 2023):
- Last day to add/drop with a 100% tuition refund is May 12, 2023
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty (No tuition refund) is June 12, 2023.
D2 Courses (July 3 - August 25, 2023):
- Last day to add/drop with 100% tuition refund is July 7, 2023
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty (No tuition refund) is August 7, 2023.
For detailed information about Utica University's summer course schedule, visit our calendars and deadlines page.
Q. How are online courses taught at Utica University?
A. Online courses are taught using the Engage platform.
- To learn more about Engage, visit https://engage.utica.edu/learn/
- If you need assistance with the Engage platform, email us at email@example.com
Q. Is Tutoring available?
A. Tutoring is available online through SmartThinking
- Students can login to SmartThinking using their Utica Username and Password at https://smarthinking.utica.edu/
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.