Summer Courses at Utica College
Save On Summer Courses!
Study online at UC this summer and save:
- $67 per credit hour (plus fees) for current UC students
- $295 per credit hour (plus fees) for non-UC students
It's a great opportunity to catch up on some credit ... or even get ahead.
Current students can register using the pin number 202050 and should consult their faculty advisor and/or Success Coach for questions on what courses to take.
Q: How do current Utica College students register and pay for a summer course?
A. Current UC students need to register through BannerWeb.
- Please use the alternative PIN number for Summer 2020 Registration: 202050
- Be sure to complete your 2020-21 FAFSA application
- Complete the Utica College Summer Financial Aid application
- You will receive a bill via BannerWeb.
- Payment is due May 2, 2020, and can be made through BannerWeb.
Q: I am not a Utica College student. How do I register and pay for a summer course?
A. Use our non-matriculated student registration form or contact the Utica College Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 315.792.3393.
- After you've done so, payment can be made via BannerWeb.
Q. When are the add/drop deadlines for summer courses?
A. Add/Drop and Withdraw deadlines:
D1 Courses (May 12 - July 3, 2020):
- Last day to add/drop with a 100% tuition refund is May 18, 2020
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty (No tuition refund) is June 15, 2020.
D2 Courses (July 6 - August 14, 2020):
- Last day to add/drop with 100% tuition refund is July 10, 2020
- Last day to withdraw without academic penalty (No tuition refund) is August 3, 2020.
For detailed information about Utica College's summer course schedule, visit our calendars and deadlines page.
Q. How are online courses taught at Utica College?
A. Online courses are taught using the Engage platform.
- To learn more about Engage, visit https://engage.utica.edu/learn/
- If you need assistance with the Engage platform, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Is Tutoring available?
A. Tutoring is available online through SmartThinking
- Students can login to SmartThinking using their UC Username and Password at https://smarthinking.utica.edu/
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.