Residential and Wireless NetworkingUtica College requires all computers and devices connected to the wired or wireless network to first complete a registration process. Choose an option from the following grid for more help.
For additional assistance connecting any device on Wifi please visit the Help Desk, Library room L120.
Using Ethernet is recommended and will provide the fastest and most
reliable network connection in the residence halls.
What Can the Help Desk Do For Me?
- Assist students with the registration of computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
- Suggest equipment that will run on the Utica College network for students to purchase.
- Troubleshooting network-related computer problems.
- Coordinate with our Infrastructure staff for repair damaged Ethernet ports in student rooms.
- Coordinate with our Infrastructure staff on diagnosis and repair of wireless issues in residence halls.
- NOTE: IITS DOES NOT SUPPORT STUDENT COMPUTERS.
- We cannot reinstall operating systems, clean viruses, repair hardware issues, etc.