Information about Accommodations and Services
The following are examples of accommodations and services currently being provided to students, not a guarantee of services and accommodations.
- use of a tape recorder
- time extensions for tests
- separate location for tests
- alternative formats for textbooks
- priority registration
- learning and study strategy development
- referrals for diagnostic evaluation
- time management strategies
The Director of Learning Services reviews each student's documentation to determine whether accommodations are warranted, and what accommodations would be appropriate for the student. An accommodation letter is generated for each student stating what accommodations are available for the student. It is the student’s responsibility to meet with his or her instructors to discuss the disability and the accommodations.
For information on how to initiate recognition and consideration as a student with a disability, click here