Molly A. Hickey, D.P.T.
Professor Hickey earned her Master's and Doctoral degrees in PT at Temple University and has 20 years of clinical experience, the bulk of which is in Acute Care / Facility-Based practice. She teaches courses in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy, complex multi-system impaired patient care, research, and management of the patient with acute health care needs. She developed and managed the transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Utica College from 2004-2009. In addition to her teaching, she maintains a clinical practice within the Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare System in Utica, NY.
- 20 years
- Acute Care/Facility-Based practice
- ICU Critical Care
- Acute Trauma
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Clinical Practice Guideline Development
- Rural home care
- Professionalism in Physical Therapy
- Post-professional clinical development
- Management of individuals with acute healthcare needs
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- History of Medicine in America
- Influences on Clinical Decision Making
- Prevention and Mitigation of Functional Impairments of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Diseases
B.A. State University of New York at Buffalo
M.P.T. Temple University
D.P.T. Temple University
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.