Jan M. Simpson, DPT, B.S.
- 29 Years, practicing in multiple environments of care
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center - Utica, NY
- 9 years as Director of Physical Therapy Services
- Last 10 years as Director of Rehabilitation Services, overseeing staff in multiple environments of care, including:
- Facility based acute care, Home care, Ambulatory care, Multi-phase cardiac rehabilitation, Services to United Cerebral Palsy - Utica Division (adult and pediatric services), School based pediatric therapy, multi-disciplinary
- Management/Professional Practice
- Clinical Management of the patient with acute health care needs
- Professional ethics
- Post-Operative physical therapy management of patients undergoing radiation therapy (see article referenced in CV)
- Creation of evidence-based care mapping
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.