David Schilling, PT, DPT, OCS
Associate Professor Schilling has practiced physical therapy in the outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine setting since 2000 and is a board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy. Dr. Schilling has been teaching at Utica College in the Physical Therapy Program since 2002.
- Outpatient Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Board-certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy
- Musculoskeletal Examination and Intervention including Manual Therapy
- Injury prevention for athletes
- Screening tools to determine those athletes at risk of injury during the season
B.S., D.P.T. Utica College
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.