Information for Full-Time Faculty
- Resources for Faculty - An abundance of useful information including: policies regarding academic dishonesty, tips on using Banner web, academic advising, forms to use for applying for grants, curriculum change forms, inclement weather memo, Frequently Asked Questions, and the AAUP-UC Contract.
- Faculty Senate - Faculty Senate committees and their membership and dedicated pages for senate committees.
- Academic Assessment - Information and links for assessing student learning, including principles of good assessment and effective assessment processes.
- University Policies - Utica University's Online Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Issues Currently Under Discussion - a password-protected page containing documents and postings relevant to important and current faculty issues. Use your Utica e-mail account ID and password to log in.
This page is maintained by the Office of Academic Affairs. If you have suggestions or comments about the page, please contact Laura Cook.