Ashraf M. Elazzazi, Ph.D.
- Acute care and in patient rehabilitation
- Home care for post operative orthopedic, pulmonary and cardiac conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Geriatrics and fall prevention
- Validation of physical therapy measurement tools, specifically functional outcome measures and test batteries
- Biomechanical analysis of movements in the young and elderly individuals.
- Effects of levels of activity on function and relationship between physical activity and wellness and its role in disease prevention.
M.S. Texas Woman’s University
Ph.D. Texas Woman’s University
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit our logins page.