Student Accounts - Payment Options
Student Financial Services
Get Information / Get Access
There are several ways to make payments on your account. You can either...
- Pay online by credit card via your student account >
- Make a payment in person at the SFS Office
(117 Hubbard Hall)
- Mail a check (payable to Utica College) to:
Office of Student Financial Services
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
Installment Plans / Loan Options
Students may either pay their bill in full or choose one of the following options:
- Deferred payment option - This option allows you to pay your balance in three installments. A $75 deferment fee is charged at the time you enroll in this payment option. (Available to online students, and full time, on campus, undergraduate students only.) Enroll today via your student account.
- Loans - Apply for a Parent PLUS, Graduate PLUS, or Alternative Education Loan.
For more information about any of these options, talk to an SFS representative.
Contact us today >