Student Financial Services
Get Information / Get Access
There are several ways to make payments on your account. You can either...
- Pay online by credit card via your student account >
- Make a payment in person at the SFS Office
(117 Hubbard Hall)
- Mail a check (payable to Utica College) to:
Office of Student Financial Services
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
Installment Plans / Loan Options
Students may either pay their bill in full or choose one of the following options:
- Deferred payment option - This option allows you to pay your balance in four installments. A $75 deferment fee plus a down payment is required at the time you enroll in this payment option. (Available to full time, on campus, undergraduate students only.) Enroll today via your student account.
- Installment Plan - Online students can enroll in their own installment plan via their student account.
- Loans - Apply for a Parent PLUS, Graduate PLUS, or Alternative Education Loan.
For more information about any of these options, talk to an SFS representative.
Contact us today >
Check out these scholarship programs offered by area organizations.
More Scholarship Options
Click here for details >