Attention New Students!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
(Questions about class registration? Click here!)
July 15-20, 2013
Orientation sessions are determined by school. Not sure which school you're in? Click here and find your major.
July 15-16: Business & Justice Studies, Health Professions & Education
July 17-18: Arts & Sciences, Health Professions & Education
July 19-20: Arts & Sciences, Business & Justice Studies
Visit the Enrollment Checklist for:
- information on paying tuition deposit
- Health Forms
- Housing Forms
- Meal Plan information, etc.
(username and password are required. visit password.utica.edu)
During Orientation you will:
- Become acquainted with your new community
- Meet the faculty, staff, and other new students
- Learn more about your academic program of study
- Meet with Student Financial Services
- Make new friends
- Have fun!
If you are a student with a disability who will be requesting academic accommadations while you are attending Utica College, please contact Kateri Henkel, Director of Learning Services either by phone (315.792.3032) or email
Utica College offers a unique and extremely popular Orientation Program!
- Meet faculty and staff
- Obtain important information
- Learn about the life of a UC student from UC students
- Get to know students/ parents
Got questions about the Orientation at UC? Use our E-Inquiry form...and get answers fast!
Steve Johnson, Blue Hill, ME
Father of Sarah Johnson '06