Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library
The Utica College Library provides a full range of services, resources and assistance for all our students, both resident and distance. As always, the library is dedicated to your success.
- Circulation Desk: 315-792-3041
- Information Desk 315-792-3044
- Writing Center (located in the library)
- Math & Science Center (located in the library)
- English Language Learning Center (located in the library)
- Tutoring Services (Tutor Table located in the library)
- List of library liaisons
Check out and return books, laptops and reserves (as well as other items like headphones and phone chargers). Pick up interlibrary loan books and your New York Times subscription. Sign out and reserve study rooms.
- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Guide to ILL
- E-Journal Portal
- Full-Text Online
- DVD/VHS at Media Center & Streaming Videos
- Finding UC Theses & Capstones
Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms are for the exclusive use of Utica College students for academic purposes. Because these study rooms are in high demand, they are not available for faculty, classes, or other group use.
All rooms must be signed out at the Circulation Desk and require a valid Utica College Student ID.
The five study rooms can be reserved up to seven days in advance by groups of 2 or more registered students. When not reserved, they are available for on-demand sign-out by UC students only. To reserve a group study room, call 792-3041 or stop by the Circulation Desk.
Library staff reserve the right to refuse or limit the use of the group study rooms.
Library Conference RoomThe conference room is located on the first floor of the library behind the Reference section.
- Use is at the discretion of the Library Director.
- When not scheduled for use by library staff, the room is available as a study space on a first come, first served basis.
Utica College Library invites the campus community to use Library Exhibit Spaces for display purposes.
UC Library Exhibit Policy
The Special Collections Room on the second floor of the Library houses two collections: the Jocelyn Romano Candido Rare Book Collection and the Harry F. Jackson Welsh Collection.
For information on use of Special Collections and materials, see the UC Special Collections Use Policy.
Walter D. Edmonds Room
The Edmonds Room on the second floor of the Library houses Edmonds's personal library, correspondence, and other items. It is primarily used as a space for peer tutors and can be signed out at the circulation desk with a tutor badge and UC ID. Food and drinks are not permitted in the Edmonds Room.
Priority of Use
- Peer tutors meeting with their tutees
- Patrons or classes making use of the Edmonds Collection itself