Welcome to the Frank E. Gannett Memorial Library
Utica College extends the privilege of using the library’s facilities to members of the community for study and research. Utica College is a private institution. The primary purpose of the college library is to serve students, faculty, and staff.
Although visitors are welcomed, the Utica College Library reserves the right to limit access or otherwise restrict the use of College facilites, equipment, collections and servcies.
- Contact the Library
- Circulation Desk: 315-792-3041
- Information Desk: 315-792-3044
Alumni & Guest Services
- Alumni and guests may apply for borrowing privileges. Identification is required. A small fees may apply. Note that Interlibrary Loan services are restricted to UC students, faculty, and staff.
Circulation & Loan Policies:
Note that items on course reserve, computer laptops, group study rooms or other equipment are not made available for almuni/guests
- Utica College computers, printers and online subscription resources can be used by community members under restrictions:
Note that Reference hours may not be the same as Library hours -- call ahead if in doubt
* Identification and registration are required every time a computer use is requested
* UC Librarians and staff reserve the right to limit use of UC computers, printers, and online subscription resources by unaffiliated guests
* Alumni and guests may not borrow UC Library laptop computers or other equipment
- Walk-up assistance at the Information Desk, including orientation and guidance
- Library catalog from library computers (and from the web) can be searched by everyone
- In-house use of library materials, unless in restricted collections or on course reserve
- Library study and meeting rooms are for the exclusive use of Utica College students and faculty
Visiting the Library
- Campus Map. College's directions page.
From the main entrance, the Library is on the right past Lot B. Use designated parking spaces in Lot C. Enter the Library from the college plaza level.
- Note that Library hours vary depending on schedules and holidays. Check the hours page or phone (315) 792-3041